RE: Engine Rev

To: "'Robert M. Lang'" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Subject: RE: Engine Rev
From: "Adam C Beasley" <adam@adambeasley.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 12:51:24 -0400
Thanks Robert!  I'm going to focus on the throttle linkage first.  It does
seem a little wobbly, and it's possible I'm losing a lot of travel in
rotation.

I've been tweaking my timing for the past month and I know my advance is
working correctly.  Would it matter if I had my timing off? (I have it set a
8 BTDC at idle now and have had it from 4 ATDC to 10 BTDC).

I've performed a leak-down test about 2 months ago and all cylinders had
similar compression and held the compression pretty well.

I had my carburetors rebuilt by apple hydraulics and have only had to do
minor adjustments to the mixture.

Thanks for your help!

Adam
73 TR6