Re:Stebro exhaust

To: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Stebro exhaust
From: Colin Traquair <ctraquair@rogers.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 07:50:12 -0400
I had a Stebro system installed on my 75 TR6 in July.  I asked Andre at
Stebro about the twin muffler system, and he said that it really wasn't
needed so I opted for a twin-tip single muffler system.  At first it
did resonate quite a bit around 2800 on acceleration, but I found that
as the system went through a break in period that this stopped.    Yes,
the Stebro is louder than stock, but I can easily carry on
conversations at all speeds.   The wind noise is louder when cruising .
  I also love the sound quality.

Colin Traquair

Check out the new British Cars Forum: