Re: carb to hood clearance

To: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: carb to hood clearance
From: Jay Snable <jsnable@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:09:51 -0700
Dale,

Yep, the spacers are there, although I'm sure they could be in better
shape. I'm pleased enough with the panel alignments, so I think that I
will stick with modifying the engine mounts (at least until I do a
frame off!). I did one side and am pretty close to where I think it
should be. I also heard from another list member that he had similar
problems, and ended up cutting out part of the hood support and welding
a new piece in.

Thanks everybody else for your replies too!

Jay
'73 TR6