Re: Incorrect assumptions ,was Re: 1968 TR6?

To: rsh17@msn.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Incorrect assumptions ,was Re: 1968 TR6?
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:47:13 EDT
well  richard
 my  wire wheels  are  painted  krylon  silver  as  far  as i   know  they
are  original.was  a  header  an  option or  always  after  market?i have  a
header  that  has  been on  car  a long  time  thing   my  dad  had my  car
since  early 80's i'm  sure  he did not  put  a header on it. i  have  a  1971
that  is  a couple  of  years older  than  me i  like  my  cars like  my  women
 just  a little bit  older.but  as  always   grin  and  nod by  the  way  i
have  an  83  corvette  to  sell any  takers lol
Jason 71 tr6