Need a New Top

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a New Top
From: "Jerry Guyot" <jguyot1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 11:35:36 -0400
Hi All
I'm a new TR6 owner and have a quick question. The car I just bought needs a
new top desparitely and I can't decide who to go with. I have decided to go
with a canvas type material (Sunfast/Stayfast) but have not had any
experience with either Robbins or AAbest. Robbins seems to very good quality
(Read expensive!) at $599.00 for the top while Aabest looks good according
to their website and they are in the $309-$359 range. Is there really that
much difference in the tops? Fit? Finish? The car will be mostly garaged and
usually only driven on dry days. Any feed back from anybody who has used
either top would be welcome. I hate to spend the extra money, if I don't
need to.
Thanks,
Jerry
'74 TR6