Re: Whacko tranny

To: vance.navarrette@intel.com
Subject: Re: Whacko tranny
From: "Paula J. Graffam" <pjgraffam@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 21:02:46 -0400
Hi Vance,

I'm going to adjust my clutch petal stop bolt that is through the fire
wall for more travel.  I had it adjusted very high, i.e. not much travel
on the pedal when I first installed the system.  My theroy (tell me if
I'm wrong) is that the clutch disk has lost some thickness and further
travel should correct the problem.  I also plan to bleed the hydraulic
T/O bearing.

On Thu, 13 May 2004 09:43:40 -0700 "Navarrette, Vance"
<vance.navarrette@intel.com> writes:
>         Al:
>
>         Your clutch is probably not disengaging completely
> when you depress the pedal. Does the clutch engage close to the
> floor?
> Probably just needs an adjustment....
>
>         Vance

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!