Something is wrong

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Something is wrong
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 21:30:26 -0400
Ok I give up. I had way to much time on my hands, took the pistons out of
the carbs, went to polish the first one, it went flying, broke the needle,
messed up the side of the piston. So I found another piston with what looks
like a decent needle. It adjusts and slides smoothly up and down. With new
diaphragms on, the car runs but not well. I have adjusted the needles both
ways but still no luck. The sound is like a real muffled exhaust, not like
the "alive" sound it had before. It only comes alive when there is  throttle
given. It used to idle smoothly and sounded nice. Any thoughts? I know Dick
will have the answer!

Robert L. Gannon
http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html