Re: Dirty !@*&#^%*@!!!

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Dirty !@*&#^%*@!!!
From: mahlmeister1@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:34:10 +0000
Vance,

Misery loves company.  I have been there and done that.  You are not alone my
friend.  I had some leakers too. It was recomended to me to use Hylomar sealer
on the plugs which is what I used.  But to be honest I don't think it was the
best stuff to use.  The plugs I resealed I used some non hardening permetex
which sealed them up real good.  To remove the leakers that I had I just used a
screw driver and a hammer.  I put the screw driver on the edge at about the 12
o'clock position and tapped just hard enough to rotate the bottom edge out.
Then I was able to pull them out of the opening.  You don't want to rap on them
to hard and potentially drive them in deeper.  You may want to use new plugs
since their not to expensive if you think that the ones that you removed aren't
giving you a good tight fit. I think that's what I did.  Good Luck!

--
Cheers,
Dave Mahlmeister