RE: Hose Connections

To: "STEVE STERN" <MACHINEMD@msn.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hose Connections
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 07:47:51 -0800
 Steve:

        Get yourself a Moss catalog, and a Roadster Factory catalog.
They have detailed technical drawings of how everything on the car goes
together. There are nice drawings of where all the emissions hoses go.
Sounds like the carbon canister and run-on valve have been removed, with
the associated hoses having been removed as well.

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom
(I think, therefore I go fast)