Re: Blind Moose Fabrication shock conversions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blind Moose Fabrication shock conversions
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 07:52:45 -0800 (PST)
I have this same kit, though I got mine through NAR Inc.  Got mine with
Spax shocks too.  I have had no problems whatsoever with the kit I got
from NAR (which is apparently build by Blind Moose or maybe someone
else), and am perfectly happy with it.

I agree with Kai though, the other kit seems a little better.  I've
seen this kit available through Victoria British, with KYB shocks, for
a nice price.  If I had it to do over again, I think I'd go with this
kit.

Regarding KYB shocks - they may not have the reputation and
adjustability of Spax/Koni, but I've read good things about these in
Grassroots, they seem to be a good performance shock for those on a
budget.  I would think they would be a great shock for all but the most
competitive autocrossers/racers, who require the adjustability.  In any
case, they are way ahead of the lever arm shocks!

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/