re. What's wrong here

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: re. What's wrong here
From: "dwaldorf" <dwaldorf@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 23:36:42 -0400
Why does this car have one black hose, one bumble bee hose, and the rest are
really clean green hoses?  Did the set not fit???  Hmm...

The radiator and top radiator hose are from a 1975 or 1976 car.  Also the
t-fitting and thermostatic vaccuum switch are missing from the top hose.
Hmmm...

As near as I can tell, this car has no license plate illumination at all.  If
it does, then the entire body shell is from a '74.5 or newer in addition to
the engine.  Hmmmmm.....

The spoiler, horn button, escutcheon and steering wheel are from a late (CF)
car; as are the bumpers, turn signals, & union jack decals, which have already
been mentioned.  Also the radiator is from a car

How bad could a 30K mile steering wheel be that you'd replace the entire
interior and cover the leather with a cheap vinyl laced cover?

According to the commission number this should be the 561st car from the end
of 1972/CC production.  I think it has a 1972 dash board.    The 1972 CC
number may be the only thing from 1972 on the whole car.

RUN!