QUESTION: about sending messages to this list...

To: "6Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: QUESTION: about sending messages to this list...
From: "Joseph Grant" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 08:23:16 -0400
Hi,

I am a little confused.

I have made several replies to messages that have been posted here.  I open
the message, hit "Reply" and send my answer to the message.  By doing this,
the "TO" field is filled out with the person that posted the email as well
as the 6pack mail address.  The part I'm confused about is that I DO NOT see
my replies being posted to the mailing list even though the person that
originated the message does receive my answer (privately).  So I know that
my message does get sent.

I am using our local cable system (Charter Cable) to send my reply.  I'm
using Outlook and Microsoft XP.  Is there a special trick to send replies to
the mailing list?  I am also NOT using AOL, or anything like that.  I'm
going straight through using Charter.

Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Joe

'72 Pimento Red TR6 - in pieces.