Eyeball dash vents followup, metal or plastic

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Eyeball dash vents followup, metal or plastic
From: "TR6 Triumph" <tr6_1969@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 03:11:56 +0000
Hi All,

OK, I'm back at my car (for the next 12 hours maybe).  For those of you who
inquired: the outside part of the eye ball dash vents is metal on my earlier
TR6 (1969) and is plastic on my father's later TR6 (1975).  The eye ball
itself, that is the spherical part that moves, is plastic on both.

Goodnight,
Dave Herbert

High-speed Internet access as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local
service providers in your area). Click here.   https://broadband.msn.com