RE: worldcarz

To: "Jim Jones" <cjones13393@earthlink.net>, "6pack"
Subject: RE: worldcarz
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:57:40 -0700
        Jim:

        I have purchased a hard top from him. The transaction was very smooth
with the sole exception that he does not take paypal or Discover. This was no
big deal, as I have a wallet full of credit cards, so I had one he would take.
Communication was good, although for some reason he would call me rather than
email me. It was his dime, so I guess that's OK.
        The top was shipped immediately, in a gorgeous crate that I felt guilty
for
ripping apart. The top was covered in grime, however. I bet half of the shipping
weight was for the extra dirt that hitched a ride with the top.
        Cleaned it up, and it looks good. Needs a new headliner, but that is
expected
with these things (30 years old).
        All in all, a good transaction, and at a reasonable price, as it turns
out.

        Regards,

        Vance