Re: Drip free Midget engine achieved !

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drip free Midget engine achieved !
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 00:27:10 +0000
   RE: My Midget:  I painted the valve cover of its Datsun 210 engine an
Englishish Green and glued a "Austin" tag over the factory embossed
"Datsun".  It looked much like an MG engine except it didn't leak oil.  That
was a dead give away so I cracked open the fitting to the oil pressure gauge
so it leaves a nickel sized pool of oil when I park it.  People comment on
how little oil it leaks...  for an English car!
   Next , it's a pair of SU's from a SSS Datsun with the Midget air cleaners
and  I will really mess peoples' minds.
SD Steve

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es