RE: This is not my idea of fun

To: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: This is not my idea of fun
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:11:57 -0700
        Mr. Ashford:

        Is that a *HAMMER* I see laying on the floor?!?!?! And just where, pray
tell,
does the Bentley manual call for one to *HAMMER* on anything? Your stature on
this
list has been severely degraded after publishing these photos.
        I do hope that at least you are using a proper English hammer,
made in the UK of course. =;-)

        Vance

        PS      I have never used a hammer on my car, and if I am lying may god
strike
me dead (sound of lightning striking nearby, followed by the stench of charred
flesh).