RE: Wiring harness questions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wiring harness questions
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:24:20 -0600

Dave,

If it's like my 76, they will connect to the +ve battery cable which will
have a black plastic housing containing the male connectors. Brown wires are
used for unfused 12v power straight off the battery (ie. no ignition ON
required). Make sure you have the correct +ve battery cable.

> Moss could not supply the 3/8" male quick-connect
> connector, the additional bulb holders,  the bulbs
> to fit these new sockets, nor even replacement
> bullet connectors.

For all things related to wiring for British cars (including harnesses)
check out British Wiring <http://www.britishwiring.com>. They should have
whatever you need and probably at better prices than Moss et al.

HTH.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO