Re: door speakers

To: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@earthlink.net>, "6-Pack"
Subject: Re: door speakers
From: "Mark Anderton" <andertonm@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:53:44 -0400
TR doors are very full of glass, winding mechanism, etc.  I chose to put
speakers in the kick panels in front of the doors.  This requires cutting
some holes  and insuring that the speakers are protected from the wet stuff
you find in there, but it makes a pretty nice enclosure.

Mark Anderton
72 TR6
Virginia Beach
http://members.cox.net/andertonm/car_stuff.html