Re: Radio Wiring Part Two

To: <Acekraut11@aol.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Radio Wiring Part Two
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 07:54:46 -0700
when I installed my new radio, I got down on my back with a volt meter and
checked the wires from the ignition switch, until I found the one that gave
power in accessory mode.  ran a tap into it, and this became my switched
power connection, for my constant power feed I ran a tap off the fuse box.

Ken
73 '6 CF7000U0

> I am posting this question again since the first time I received kind
answer.  I am sure others have been this route previously so any help would
be greatly appreciated.