RE: Paint Codes Royal Blue 56 PPG 13126

To: <Jadewey211@cs.com>, <dmallin@attglobal.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Paint Codes Royal Blue 56 PPG 13126
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:23:49 -0400
Jeff:

In a nut shell if you could.....I would love to know more about the pros and
cons between using single stage urethane and base coat clear Urethane. I am
hooked on PPG's single stage Concept brand Urethane Paint, it ends up coming
out beautiful and with wonderful durability.
I have compared the depth of shine between the two and the BC/CC seemed
about the same as the single stage. Even though it seems everyone uses BC/CC
with metal or solid colors, I have been afraid to try BC/CC for having to do
more steps. Is it as easy to correct flaws by color sanding and buffing,
more durable?

Brooks