RE: trunk storage arrangement

To: "'6pack (E-mail)'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: trunk storage arrangement
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:54:52 -0600

I do it like this:

<ftp://ftp.shaw.ca/jack/100-0012_CRW.jpg>

My crank sits along the left side of this view, standing up so it forms a
sort of W along side the left edge of the wheel. The lug wrench sits in the
dish formed by the spare, wrapped in my some coveralls I seem to always be
carrying. Everything fits just fine and the trunk floor (the part you lift
to access the spare) sits flat like it's supposed to. The key is to have the
correct jack which fits like in the picture.

I have no idea if this is "concours" -- don't particularly care as the
arrangement works fine for my needs. I don't use (or even have) the belt,
but I do have the two holes where the belt mounting points are. Not sure
what the belt was used for, I carry a pretty complete tool box (in the upper
part of the trunk) whenever I go for long trips, just in case.

HTH.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO