oil pressure adapter block outlet

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: oil pressure adapter block outlet
From: "Ken Owens" <kenowens@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 22:02:50 -0400
List,

I am trying to determine which outlet the oil pressure adapter fits in.  The
machine shop that worked on my block during a recent rebuild replaced all core
plugs and now that all outlets have been plugged I am unsure as to which one
to remove.  It appears there are only two available ones the correct size.
One is below the distributor and the other which I believe is the correct one
is located above and to the right of the oil filter.  Sure could use some help
on this one.

Thanks,

Ken Owens
71 TR6