TRF Summer Party

To: "Triumphs@autox. Net" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:24:18 -0400
Our caravan arrived back in Georgia last night safely and without
mishap.  We had a fantastic time despite the somewhat inclement
weather.  I'm going to be putting up some photos of the event on my
website as time permits for the benefit of those who couldn't make it,
but I couldn't resist posting a couple of photos to give you an idea of
what the campers were enduring.

It was great to meet many of you, and yet I managed to miss at least as
many.  Well, maybe we'll rectify that next year.

Cheers, and if you want a chuckle, check out just a taste of the
conditions below.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2