seat rails

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: seat rails
From: "H M" <vine01@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 12:10:51 -0700
Hello List...
A recent lurker, finally finding my voice for this great list!
I would like to take the seat rails for my '75 appart for a good cleaning
and possible FT treatment. There are dimples in the track and the rail which
prevent the seat ending up in the boot! Does anyone know the fewest number
of dimples to drill in order to get the two players divorced? Will a
pop-rivet make it well again upon reassembly?

Hadrian
'75 6 (in many bits)