Re: Stuck Bonnet Update

To: Steven Altomare <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>, 6-Pack
Subject: Re: Stuck Bonnet Update
From: "Theodore R. Stevens" <trstevens@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:15:08 -0400
I had a similar thing happen when the post on the bonnet (the one with the
spring) unscrewed itself so there was no spring pressure to push the
trailing edge of the bonnet up when the latch released.  Once I realized
this was happening, I was able pull it open with a big "dent puller"
suction cup.

--
Ted Stevens     trstevens@earthlink.net
'74 TR6 Gaithersburg, MD