Re: Milestone

To: ShewFamily@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Milestone
From: StangGuy67@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:37:06 EDT
In a message dated 6/17/03 2:02:42 PM, ShewFamily@aol.com writes:

<< Just reached a milestone on Sunday in my quest to get my car back on the
road.  I wrecked it one year ago June 6.  After many hours of the hardest, but
most rewarding work of my life I am very close to being back on the road. >>

Congrats, John.

This past Friday, the 13th, I, too, reached a milestone: It was the one year
anniversary for me and my TR. We celebrated by filling the tank, and going for
a spin on a winding, twisty, canyon road. She was pleased, as was I.

Let us know when she gets her "first" spin with you at the wheel!

Kraig Griffiths
Woodland Hills, CA
74 TR6