Re: Lft Rear wheel arch #, where the heck did that come from?

To: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Lft Rear wheel arch #, where the heck did that come from?
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 13:37:43 -0500
Maybe I wasn't clear on the number location, but it is on the Car body and not
the splash guards.

Richard Seaton

  By the way these are installed with 1/4 long sheet metal screws, but I am
going to drill holes in the wheel arches and weld six #10 studs for each ABS
plastic splash guards to mount to. Then finish out the welds. Having the sheet
metal screws protruding in the trunk and engine compartment doesn't appeal to
me.
  I'll try  to get some picts for anyone that may be interested.

Richard