Re: green/black wire under dash

To: 6pack List <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: green/black wire under dash
From: Kendall Larsen <kendallsemail@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Mark, I believe that would be for the "key still in
the ignition and door is open" buzzer. Mine is
disconnected as well. If I'm correct it should be
connected to the body of the ignition switch somewhere
if you want it to work. Certainly nothing critical.

Kendall
74.5 TR6

http://calendar.yahoo.com