Re: Rear Suspension

To: "The Romagni's" <mrdr@buckeyeweb.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Suspension
From: Richard Good <goodparts@desupernet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 22:15:24 -0400
Marty,

Sounds like you are getting to the cause. Remove the shims and check it again.
You
may have to put shims behind the outer bracket. Remember to check the
relationship
of the tires to the car and not just to each other. The tracking can be off even
if the toe is correct. You can check tracking fairly closely just by sighting
along the outside edge of the rear tires and noting how much of the front tire
you
can see. You should see the same amount on both sides. Of course the front
wheels
must be turned straight ahead at the time.

Richard Good