RE: How to sync/tune dual Strombergs?

To: "Kronberg, Peter" <Peter.Kronberg@hp.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How to sync/tune dual Strombergs?
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:18:36 -0700
Peter,
The device I use to sync my carbs is called a "Uni-Syn".  Its available from
several venders. There are instructions in the Haynes manuals (TR6 and
Stromberg Carb manual) about how to sync the carbs.  The Uni-Syn measures
the air flow through the carb.  Basically, you disconnect the linkage/remove
the air cleaners and adjust both carbs until they flow the same amount of
air and the idle speed is within specs. (then reconnect the linkage and air
cleaners)

Other pages with carb information are:
http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/techtips/556.html
http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/driveline/0601/jasw.html