Push rod length on a shaved head.

To: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Push rod length on a shaved head.
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:01:16 -0700
        Mark:

        You are definitely marginal. You can go for the
earlier adjuster studs (available from Moss and others) or go for
the PI pushrods (Rimmer Brothers?), or simply have your
existing pushrods shortened.
        There are lots of ways to skin that cat.

        Vance
The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is
by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We
cause accidents. - Nathaniel Borenstein