Re: oil

To: "lionel klotz" <trsixman@hotmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil
From: Gene Garrison <gene@garrison-grafixx.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 20:42:19 -0700
Lionel,

Be careful of the Frams.  Sucked the stuffing out of one in my six.  Then, a
few months later, this list referenced an oil filter study done by Russ
Knize.  The URL I originally linked is dead, but do a google on "Engine oil
filter study" and the first 3 links point to this same study.  I now use
Purolators or Wix in all my vehicles.

Let me know if you need the model numbers and I'll pull 'em out of the
glovebox.

- GeneG
http://www.garrison-grafixx.com/tr6/