Re: fuel sender

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, 6pack
Subject: Re: fuel sender
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:20:53 -0400
In my case, it was the float.  Its an easy fix, just drain the tank from
the fuel line beneath.  Take out bolts  holding tank after removing gas
cap.  I just tilted the whole thing back with-out disconnecting fuel
lines.  Change the sender and bolt back up.  Really didnt take very long
at all.  John Mitchell

                                                     76 TR6