Re: Seats

To: Trumpet76TR6@cs.com
Subject: Re: Seats
From: jeffthompson777@attbi.com
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 03:46:05 +0000
Hi Ken,

Allow me to add that as soon as you slide the seat backward, the rear of the
upper seat section must sit more bolt upright or it hits the shelf behind the
seat.  I have often considered sliding the seat anchorage further back due to
my size.  This has stopped me from doing so.

Jeff Thompson

76' TR6 CF53404

71' TR6 CC59212 in our parts & memories