Camber changes

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Camber changes
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:34:29 -0400
Last night I added a spacer on the top of the rear springs. My intention was to
raise the height of the car in the rear. The reason being, I keep scraping the
stainless steel twin sports mufflers on the street when I  enter my drive way,
or going over speed bumps and when ever there is an abrupt change when two
roads meet. I was told by some members on the list, that doing this would
change my negative camber closer to the positive side. Well as it turns out, I
now have a 0 degree camber (using a level as a measuring tool). I know the
standard combination for the brackets on the trailer arms for a 74 is: one
notch on the inside and two on the outside. Does anyone know the combination I
need now to get a negative camber again, keeping the spacers in?
Robert L. Gannon
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U
TR3A 1960 TS70951L