One Back on the Road

To: owner-6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: One Back on the Road
From: John Griffiths <John.Griffiths@uregina.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:01:20 -0600
List Members:

Just a quick note to some who might care: After a HUGE amount of work,
I've just licensed my '73 TR6 (CF3396U). Thanks to many for past
advice. I bought it as a project last May in Vancouver and it's now in
Saskatchewan. Canadians can relate to these odd-sounding names... It
still needs some attention to the body (somewhat like my own) and there
are suspension "issues" but all else is good. For the moment everything
works well. Gotta love the SOUND...!!!

The only downside is that I instantly felt like the quintessential "old
guy with a red sports car he couldn't have when he was a kid". I'm the
person I used to ridicule. Sobering thought, that... Sigh...

John

john.griffiths@uregina.ca
www.thetubaguy.com
Professor, Dept. of Music,
Development Director, "Mini-University",
Riddell University Centre 256.15,
University of Regina,
Regina, Sask.
S4S 0A2