Roller Rockers!!

To: "TR6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Roller Rockers!!
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:45:13 -0700
I received Jim's roller rockers and can only add to the list of others that
have praised his prep and installation manual.
I needed to replace my rocker shaft as it was scored on three rockers,
cylinders 2 and 3, which delayed me over the weekend. I couldn't see the
wear before I removed the shaft.

I like em!!   I've always erred on the side of loose on valve adjustment
after burning a valve out in a 441 many years ago but these seem quieter in
spite of me.
On the performance side, at 3500 rpm and up there's difference!  I obviously
don't have any dyno numbers but the engine revs quicker and faster.  I've
got power I didn't have before!
Pure and simple I like it!! A Lot!!!

NFI, just a satisfied customer
John