RE: Head Gasket Thickness

To: "'Nick Gemas'" <gln@worldpath.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Head Gasket Thickness
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:56:45 -0400
Nick,

I'm at a loss to understand what possible difference this could make,
other than some very slight increase, (or decrease), in compression
ratio. The maximum amount that the valves can be opened is approx. .510"
With the piston at TDC the valves still don't touch the pistons when
fully opened! Piston to valve clearance is not a problem with this
engine.

Jim Swarthout