Re: Those dang sun visors!

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Those dang sun visors!
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 19:15:11 -0500
In the FWIW dept, I'm using sun visors out of a Saab Sonett, which mount in
the middle with no mounting points on the outboard ends.  I had to drill
two mounting holes in the original Saab mounting plate to line up with the
Triumph mounting screws but otherwise no mods were needed.  They've worked
great for ~ 8 years now.  I used to have a couple Sonetts (sold when I
moved and had to decide between them and the 6) and and these were spares.

Rob
74 TR6 w/71 Sonett sunvisors which definitely makes it go faster, hold the
road better and gives better gas mileage.  :)