TR6 hardtop tips

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 hardtop tips
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 13:15:17 -0400
Hey List!

Anyone out there have any words of wisdom (do's & don'ts) for the
refurbishing process and installing a steel hardtop? I'm about to begin
the install of a new headliner and all sorts of seals for the glass, plus
many bits of related hardware. Any thoughts you can offer, before I
plunge into this project would be much appreciated.

Dave Friedlander
'74 TR6