RE: Chrome polish confusion

To: "'Mark Riddle'" <dunamis6@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Chrome polish confusion
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:34:09 -0500
Thanks,

I thought simichrome had gone the way of many other great products that
are no longer available!

Jim Swarthout

P.S. there was another product that we referred to as "tire snot", it
was thick, almost gelatinous. It was sold by the gallon...It came in a
very generic looking container, I can't remember the name. It would
clean the rubber to like new. It didn't produce that Vaseline "shiny
look" that so many people like. This was about 15 yrs ago.