RE: choke problem

To: "'Peter Zaborski'" <plz@shaw.ca>,
Subject: RE: choke problem
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:59:33 -0500
Peter,
I had the symptoms you describe many years ago and traced the problem to
a pin hole in one or both (been so long I don't remember which) in the
diaphragms). Check them very carefully by stretching them slightly while
holding them up to a strong light. Also make sure the seal is good
around them and the tab is in the recess.

HTH,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO