Re: Fuel pump leaking

To: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump leaking
From: Cregg Cowan <cowan@erg.sri.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:34:18 -0800
Where do I get a cap gasket?  I'm having the same problem Jim described,
but with a fuel pump I rebuilt (using a TRF? kit --- I've had the kit so
long I'm not sure where I bought it!).  The gasket doesn't seem to be quite
big enough.  I've tightened the screw as much as I dare but still have a
small leak --- a little dampness and smell.

Thanks,
Cregg Cowan
71 TR6