VARAC @ Mosport, Jun 27-29

To: StuBeatty@aol.com
Subject: VARAC @ Mosport, Jun 27-29
From: "Dennis N Culligan" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 15:58:42 -0500
Stu wrote:
>Ron Wanless is one of the organizers of this event....

       I sent Ron some questions via e-mail last week and he responded
immediately.  I asked about possible track laps for the non-racecars
among us,  His response : "We are planning to have a parade
lap opportunity for the Sunday Car Show participants.
There may also be other opportunities, not necessarily
free of charge, during the course of the Festival."
Sounds good to me!
    I'm hoping to get up there on Thursday (the 26th)
to take in the practice day that's been scheduled.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH