RE: Trailing arm cosmetics

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trailing arm cosmetics
From: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 21:41:28 -0500
You got the idea..I used the that piece in the manifold and it came out
cherry. I say this is the best way because it will keep it more original
if you are trying to go that route. It is a pain. I went right through
on the manifold but I slowed down on the trailing arms...something to do
like on a rainy day.

Steve R.
72' TR5
79' Spitfire