RE: Trailing arm cosmetics

To: "Mark Creamer" <mcreamer@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Trailing arm cosmetics
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 17:29:15 -0800
Mine were dirty aluminum.  I tried cleaning them up, but they still looked
like crap.  I ended up using Dupli-Color "Ceramic" Engine Enamel on them
(Cast Coat Aluminum DE-1650) on them.  I used a scotch-brite pad to scuff
them up just before I painted them.  The paint seems to stick ok (been 9
months now) and looks pretty close to aluminum.

Hope this helps,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA
'73 TR6