TR6 Seat Upgrades

To: "'6pack@autox.team.net'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Seat Upgrades
From: "Simms, Bruce CIC" <BSimms@cicorp.sk.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:17:53 -0600
Shane:  you mentioned last week that you've heard that seats from a C4
series Corvette fit in a TR6. You said you need to drill new holes to mount
the tracks.  This is interesting as ebay seems to have a fair selection of
vette seats.  Miata seats by comparison seem very scarce.

Has anybody out there actually used the vette seats in a 6?  I wouldn't mind
hearing about any issues before I decide to round a pair up.   Obviously I'm
not a stickler on originality (at least not on some pieces).    What would
people think about vette power seats in a 6? (grin)

Thank you, Bruce Simms