Re: Flat black parts need painting on my '6...suggestions?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flat black parts need painting on my '6...suggestions?
From: Jay Snable <jsnable@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:11:38 -0800
I painted both parts with Rustoleum Flat Black. Prepping consisted of
filling in any dents or chips and sanding the area lightly. I first did
it just to dress it up for the short term, but it lasted so well that I
used the same paint when I painted the rest of the car. Don't wax it
though! One caveat - I live in California so weather is not a big
factor.

Jay