Re: Removal of emissions equipment

To: "Kronberg, Peter" <Peter.Kronberg@hp.com>
Subject: Re: Removal of emissions equipment
From: "Alan" <asalvato@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 22:44:54 -0500
I would guess that depends on where you live.
Where I am there are no emission inspections.

I recently put headers on the car, and therefore the air pump was rendered
usless and removed.
You can also plug your manifold or pick up a manifold off a 73 or 74.
I can't say I have noticed any increase in power without the air pump or
with the headers.

Al Salvatore
76tr6
Florida