A lesson in frustration

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: A lesson in frustration
From: JRURHH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:57:58 -0500
Well I finally finished redoing the front end of the 6 and for the first time
in a long while we had a sunny warm day in Boston. So I blew out of work at
noon and couldn't wait to test drive the car. To make a long story short it
wouldn't run.

The car started and ran for only a few seconds then died. I'm not getting any
gas. I changed the fuel filter and if I pump the lever on the bottom of the
fuel pump I can get it to run for a few seconds. But after a few seconds it's
bone dry again.

Is it time for a new fuel pump or am I missing something?

Jim